- "The Supplier" means Wearprint.com.au
- "Purchaser" means the person ordering the goods.
- "Goods" means the goods supplied by Onlineworkwear.com.au.
- "The Monies Due" includes the purchase price for the goods, delivery and freight charges, any extra packing charges and GST.
contractual terms which are binding upon the Supplier are those set
forth herein or otherwise agreed to in writing by the Supplier and those
which are imposed and cannot be excluded by law.
- Orders shall only be processed by the Supplier on the basis of payment of the order being made at the time of processing.
- Items missing from orders delivered are to be put on backorder and dispatched when available, or the Supplier will refund in full the unit price for the missing item(s) only.
- The Supplier has the sole legal right to determine to refund, backorder or supply new or replacement items on any order that is delivered with missing or incorrect items, at their discretion.
will always endeavor to deliver the orders on time, but are not
responsible or legally liable for any delays in delivery to the
4. Prices and Method of Payment
- Prices of goods are subject to periodic change.
- Non stocked goods will be quoted accordingly.
- The Suppliers payment terms are that payment shall be made by the Purchaser to the Supplier for all goods before dispatch.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser at the date of dispatch and the Purchaser shall, if deemed necessary, insure all goods that are at its risk.
- wearprint.com.au accepts no risk liability on any order sent to a third party.